Scripture: Psalm 119: 59-60
This week our Pastor spoke about doing what God has called you to do. If you’d like to read the sermon for yourself, the link is above. Below are a few highlights from the sermon that I felt were important and worth remembering and thinking more about.
- Is our life what God wants or is it simply what we want?
- Compare your ways to God’s ways. God gives us the power to turn around, change our direction, and go in a new way. God also allows us to lay down our old ways and take up new ones.
- God is calling you to lay aside those ways that bring you down, that cause you trouble, that keep you from being all you are created to be.
- As we align with Christ, real change will happen in our life.
- Turn your feet unto His testimonies